Background

Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Lazy Days of Summer

I've been INCREDIBLY lazy this past week.  After I got back from my sister's beautiful wedding, I was exhausted!  This past week has consisted of watching Teen Mom (I know, not quality television), napping on the couch, freezer cooking with my sister-in-law so that she won't have to cook after she has a baby at the beginning of September and I won't have to cook the first month of school (SCORE!), online shopping, and other general unproductiveness.  I did stumble across one awesome idea from pinterest that I had to tweak...  I found a super-helpful end of class checklist at Kelly's Knack (http://kellysknack.blogspot.com/) and had to make one of my own.  I also made a beginning of class checklist.  Here are some images of what I created: 





These checklists are now free in my Teacher's Notebook store (Click here for the Beginning of Class Checklist and here for the End of Class Checklist)!  Speaking of my store, I'm having a back to school sale.  From now until Tuesday, everything in my store is 30% off! 

And now, if you'll excuse me, I have a LOT of work to do.  (No, I don't mean more reality television watching.  Really.  I mean it.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment